Saturday, October 31, 2009

50 cent's two cents

Ok, real quick, not that anything 50 cent says matters in the slightest, but I thought it was funny....
Ireland Online's breaking news / Entertainment Headlines just quoted rapper 50 cent on 10/31/09:

"Why do I keep seeing the aliens landing on earth in films? I believe something is going on that they ain't telling us!"
The 34-year-old rapper has never made contact with aliens or UFOs himself, and is worried his fans will think he is crazy when they find out he is obsessed with extra-terrestrials.
He added: "I've never seen a UFO. I'm crazy enough to be putting what I've said out there. People will be seeing this about UFOs and stuff and thinking '50 getting high!'"


Ha ha, what a hoot!  -Obviously, I will have to follow this post up with a list of astronauts and high ranking air force officers who say they have seen, or believe in, extra-terrestrials.  He has a point though, there seems to be an influx of aliens in the media lately...  I hope everyone has a safe and spooky Halloween!

BOO!

1 comment:

  1. that is amazing... my boy 50 put his self on the line!

    ReplyDelete