Thursday, October 29, 2009

Introduction

Hello there,

This is my first post, and to be up-front, I've never actually "blogged" before.  But, I've been toying with the idea, and since I was just laid off (damn economy) I have to do something with all this free time. 

Yes, I will share news and information relating to UFOs, aliens, crop circles, strange NASA footage, cosmology and all that good stuff.  AND I will do it all with a whimsical sense of humor, because let's face it, some of this stuff sounds pretty crazy!  -Maybe that's what draws me to the topic.  Nevertheless, despite my sporatic silliness and random crazy posts, I actually take this topic very seriously.  After all, contact with or verification of intelligent extra-terrestrial life would be the event of the millenium!  (Not to mention, being abducted and anally probed against your will is no laughing matter.)

Whether you realize it or not, we are living in the dawn of the space age.  Human beings are on the brink of some very exciting stuff!  And now, as more and more governements begin releasing their secret UFO files (some nations have even explicitly suggested ET activity), more and more pressure is piling on the U.S. government to reveal its own secret files.  But does that meat there is a government conspiracy?  A cover-up?  Well, look at the information for yourself and make up your own mind.  Or, just ignore the information, laugh, and call me a freak.  Whatever works for you.

Anyway, I have to go make some dinner now, but now that I have plenty of free, time I will be posting again soon.

1 comment:

  1. You have at least one reader out in the middle of the Pacific.

    ReplyDelete