Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lesbian Nazi Hookers Abducted by UFOs and Forced into Weight Loss Programs?

Okay, if you know anything about comedy, you know that this is a reference to Wierd Als' movie, UHF. 

However, thousands of "abduction" cases have been recorded and analysed by professionals such as one Harvard Medical School graduate and Pulitzer prize winner, Dr. John E. Mack.  He sought to uncover and explain the mystery of so-called "alien abuction" cases, and has subsequently decided, after hundreds of thorough interviews, that the phenomenon is real, and not psychological in nature.

Now, I'm not certain how I feel about the whole abduction phenomenon, but I can assure you that I will continue to probe the issue until I get to the bottom of it, if you know what I mean...

Until such a time, here is a random, wierd video for your enjoyement.  I find it quite interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment